优定义网

马云在2018年达沃斯论坛上的演讲稿(中英文)

杜明泽 发表于 2018-5-24 22:37:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.jpg

这里有全球化的塑造者、年轻的全球领导者和技术先驱

We have global shapers, young global leaders and technology pioneers in the room

他们都很期待问一些问题

who are all really looking forward to asking some questions

所以我先简单地说一下

so I'll just kick off with a few first.

所以去年的采访结束时你说

So you ended your interview last year by saying

我们真的需要关注30岁的人

we really need to pay attention to people who are 30 years old

在未来的30年

to the next 30 years

以及那些拥有少于30名员工的公司

and to companies that have less than 30 employees.

我去年已经30岁了,所以听到这个消息是非常高兴的

I turned 30 last years, it was perfectly welcome to hear this.

我相信这里的很多人

and I think for many people in the room

都遇到了其中一两个类别

they meet one or two of those categories.

所以鉴于此

So in light of that,

在未来的30年里,你最期待和最害怕的是什么?

what are you most looking forward to and most scared of in the next 30 years?

我们都很幸运

We people are very lucky,

因为我们所处的这个年代

because we are in the area that

由于芯片技术,世界正处在一个巨大的变革之中

the world is in a very big transformation because of the chip technology.

我想我们在书中读到了很多

I think we read a lot up on the books

200年前,第一次工业革命出现了很多伟大的人

that 200 years ago when the first industry have a lot of great people.

然后100年前

and then a hundred years ago,

电气革命中出现了很多伟大的人

electricity revolution come a lot of success people.

现在科技革命来了

So now the technology come.

这项新的科技革命也将创造许多成功人士和有趣的职业

This new technology will also create a lot of successful people, interesting careers.

但老实说,每一项科技产品以及收入的来源

But honestly every technology craft were of rush income

都将会引发很多社会问题

is going to create a lot of social problems.

我的观点是第一次工业革命导致了第一次世界大战

and my view is a first technology revolution cause the first world war.

第二次工业革命导致了第二次世界大战

Second technology revolution cause the second world war.

现在我们处于第三次,接下来会发生什么呢?

Now we under third, so what, what's gonna happening?

人们担忧人工智能

People worry about artificial intelligence.

人们担忧机器人

People worry about robots.

人们担忧电脑、数据和隐私安全

People worry about computer and data's and privacy insecurities.

人们开始担忧

People start to worry.

但不管你是否担忧,它都会来的

But whether you're worried, it will come.

不用担忧,它会来的

Don't worry, it comes.

所以问题是你如何改变自己

So the thing is how you change yourself.

所以我想,在接下来的30年里

So I think next to 30 years,

世界将会发生巨大的变化

the world is going to be huge change.

如果有第三次世界大战

If there's a third world war,

我认为应该是一场对抗疾病的战争

I think the world war should be a war against the disease,

一场反对环境污染的战争

a war against environment pollution,

一场对抗贫困的战争

a war against the poverty,

再加上另一场对我们自己的战争

together with another war against ourselves.

但是如果我们看不清楚

But if we do not see clearly that

利用新技术来解决这个问题

using the new technology to solve this problem,

如果我们不团结在一起

if we do not unite align together with human being,

我们会互相争斗

gonna fight each other.

因为每一次技术革命都会使世界不平衡

Because every technology revolution will make the world unbalanced

当一些不平衡来临

when something unbalance coming

一些曾经是第一的人突然成为第二

somebody used to be number one suddenly begun number two,

而一些曾经是第三的人成为了第一

and somebody was number three and then become number one.

这都会产生不平衡

It's all uncomfortable.

所以我们,如果你30岁了

So we people, if you are 30 years old,

我的观点是

my view is that

如果你处在20到30岁之间

if when you have 20 to 30 years old,

你应该跟随一个好老板

you should follow a good boss,

加入一个好的公司来学习如何正确地做事

join a good company to learn how to do things properly.

如果你在30到40岁之间

When you're 30 to 40 years old,

如果你想要自己做些什么事

if you want to do something yourself,

放手去做

just do it.

你还能承受失败

You're still can afford to lose, to fail.

但如果你处在40到50岁之间

But when you're 40 to 50 years old,

我的建议是

my suggestion is that

你应该做些你擅长的事

you should do things that you are good at.

而不要做那些

and not do things that

你觉得很有意思所以想去做的事

that's very interesting I want to try something new.

这会很危险

It's dangerous more.

当你在50到60岁时

When you're 50 to 60 years old,

花时间培养年轻的下一代

spending time training and developing young people the next generation.

当你超过60岁时

When you're over 60 years old,

最好和你的孙子孙女待在一起

better stay with your grandchildren.

但这只是通常的

But this is normally general like that.

不是每个人都喜欢,但大多数人都是这样的

Not everybody like, but most of the people were like that.

所以30岁的人在接下来30年

So 30 years old we people next to 30 years

是最幸运的

are the luckiest appearing.

我们经历了很多挑战、很多事

We're a lot of challenges, a lot of things happening

用我们的知识和我们的体力

and with our knowledge, with our physical power.

是时候改变了

It's time you need to change.

你要想想

You have to think,

如果你想明天成功,这不可能

if you want to be successful tomorrow, it's impossible.

如果你想一年后成功,这不可能

If you want to be successful a year later, it's impossible.

的如果你想在十年后成功

But if you want to win ten years later,

你有机会

you have chance.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精华推荐
  • 一个人开始废掉的3种迹象

    一个人开始废掉的3种迹象

  • 从零到60秒的惬意冰镇啤酒

    从零到60秒的惬意冰镇啤酒

  • 马云、马化腾、王石都弃之不用的人,有一个共同点

    马云、马化腾、王石都弃之不用的人,有一个

  • 哥特式高迪凳子

    哥特式高迪凳子

  • 千亿小米,雷军逆袭

    千亿小米,雷军逆袭

  • 她一战赚了几十亿,她说:世界上最好的生意有三种

    她一战赚了几十亿,她说:世界上最好的生意有

  • 雷军:合伙人比制度更重要!

    雷军:合伙人比制度更重要!

  • 一个美美的令人喜欢的自行车铃

    一个美美的令人喜欢的自行车铃

QQ客服热线
QQ:1090281100 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
WeChat:dianlingkeji
Email:kaixin1069@vip.qq.com

优定义logo

勿要吝啬你无形资产,请为创新续源,知识、点子、灵感、经验、需求等均是创新源泉,你不经意的一句话将是另一个人的灵感。明天的明天,还有明天,我们应该把握今天,每一个今天,都有一个新的事物在出现,今天的漠视明天的落后,不浪费每一个学习的时刻,学习助力非凡。

技术支持 Discuz! X3.4 - 3.5 beta © 2001-2018 Comsenz Inc.

小黑屋|手机版|优定义 ( 粤ICP备16085288号-2 )|申请友链|网站地图

粤公网安备 44011102001144 号 GMT+8, 2018-8-21 09:50 , Processed in 0.147491 second(s), 29 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表